The heat is increasing day by day, and the dust and heat are increasing with the heat. If your hair is oily then you need to meditate well. How do you know if the hair is oily? Shampooed your hair two days ago and today your hair is oily? But do not shampoo the hair every day, that the hair follicles will get worse. Then go to your kitchen and see what cooking things you can do to keep your hair healthy.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a boon for hair and skin. Three teaspoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and one cup of shampoo. Wash your hair twice a week with this mixture, then the oily feeling of the hair will be far away.
- Chalk soil / Multani soil: Chalk soil actually absorbs oil or water. Because a lot of sweat and oil comes out of your hair, then chalk will be better for you. Make a hair pack. 2 teaspoons chalk a little water. Apply this pack on hair for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Red Tea: Take half a cup of water in a bowl. Add two teaspoons of tea leaves. Now make red tea without sugar. Wash your head with tea. Leave the hair like this for 20 minutes, then wash the hair with warm water.
- Lemon juice: Lemon has many benefits, you all know this. For hair, mix one cup of lemon juice with water. Apply it on the hair and leave it for 10-15 minutes. If you wash your head with cold water, you will get good results.
- Eggs and lemon juice: Eggs and lemon juice can be great for your hair. Take two eggs, separate the yolks. Mix lemon juice in it. Apply well on hair and leave for 10 minutes. When done, wash your hair well.
Now you can see how your hair can become good and beautiful by using various natural ingredients.